Runpilgrim.com, When you are going on vacation, then there are various preparations that need to be done. Namely preparing for vehicle safety, hotel and clothing that will be used. Vehicle safety is very important. One way to do this is to check car insurance. It’s better to go to great lengths to prepare before leaving for a vacation so that the journey is carried out free of obstacles.
Checking car insurance appropriately is needed for every car. This is done to make sure whether car ownership is registered with insurance or not. As it is known that car insurance has many uses. These uses include providing protection to the car to deal with various possibilities that may occur. The possibility is like theft, natural disasters and other emergencies.
How to check car insurance
In this article, we will give an explanation of how to check car insurance easily. The following is the explanation about that:
1. Read the contents of the standard Indonesian vehicle insurance standard vehicle insurance policy (PSAKBI) in detail. By doing this you become more understanding about the type of insurance of your car.
2. Read a summary of the contents of the car policy. This aims to see what is guaranteed by the insurance company for your vehicle. Another benefit of doing check car insurance is to make it easier in car maintenance.
3. Looking for car insurance responsibilities. There are 2 types, namely total loss only or comprehensive. Knowing these two types of responsibilities will help to see what must be paid when applying for insurance.
4. See the types of expansion guaranteed by the insurance. Among other things, riots, floods, landslides, earthquakes and others.
5. Make notes of important numbers for reinsurance.
This is the time for those of you who have done several steps to check insurance on the car you have. Even if you are busy, this will still be possible. This is because check car insurance is more practical, can be done alone or use services from other parties that are more trusted.